Through TFA, social change 501(c)(3) organizations in all 50 states and the District of Columbia gain access to the following tools and trainings:
- Catalist: A database of over 240 million unique voting individuals across all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- State Voices Voter Action Network: An online voter engagement platform that can be used to manage campaigns and interactions with the Catalist voter database
- Action Network: A digital organizing tool that can be used to fundraise, organize campaigns and actions, and mobilize supporters
- BallotReady: A voter engine tool that can be used to make a plan to vote, by checking voter registration, locate early voting or Election Day polling places, and more.
- State Voices Data Certification Program VAN: A guided training course in basic VAN administration.